Today’s been difficult…random things shouldn’t be going wrong are exploding, nothing is working quite the way it should, and it’s been very difficult to get anything done without a lengthy process. All of my bills were more than they normally are, and there’s not much leftover. I just feel ineffectual today…maybe tomorrow will be better.
My mom made bread and gave me some. It’s really yummy with brie melted on top.
- Went grocery shopping
- (Almost) paid all the bills
- Got paperwork ready
- Dishes…kitchen still a disaster
- Made soft pretzels, roasted garlic, fried chicken, waffles, and gravy
- Dealt with a gallon of chicken stock…one gallon left to go
- Exercised for half an hour
- Sat around feeling blah about myself
- Put together my office chair and swapped it out with the one I was using
- Threw a jar of pickles on the ground. The sediment refused to settle after a few hours and I could easily pierce the skin with a fingernail (not the case with the other jars of pickles). Decided not to keep that jar.
- Worked for an hour
- Signed up for a new web host
- More blah.
This made me feel happy today.