I’ve been cooking like a fiend over the last two weeks since I have so much extra time to dedicate to it. I figured I’d put together a list of recipes for reference.
- Grapefruit Yogurt Cake (super tasty)
- Spicy Cocoa Roasted Carrots (meh, needs some tweaking)
- Hot Buttered Fluffy Pretzels (turned out surprisingly well)
- Spiced Black Lentils with Yogurt and Mint (served with weird alien fruit)
- Sautéed Cod with Pea Shoots (watching the video is much better than the written recipe)
- French Onion Soup (Evan proclaimed this “the best meal all week”)
- Grilled Shrimp & Grapefruit Salad (straight from the book!)
- Japanese-Style Baked Mussels (well, a thrown-together variation thereof)
- Bagna Caulda (roast the garlic first, mash the garlic and anchovy by hand. My favorite food in the world)
- Make-Ahead Mushroom Risotto (easily my favorite thing all week)
This isn’t counting my non-recipe foods, plain ol’ boiled mussels, a tomato-anchovy-garlic pasta, loads of carefully doctored boxes of Annie’s, a big batch of breakfast burritos, a few loaves of bread, delivery pizza, and I’m sure a handful of other things I forget eating.